What can we help you with?
What is the IP rating of the 3000, 6000 & 8000 Series Load Banks?
The IP (International Protection) rating is IP55 (electrical enclosures).
Below are some IP 55 Enclosure Characteristics:
- Protection from dirt, dust, oil, and other non-corrosive material
- Complete protection from contact with enclosed equipment
- Protection from water, up to water projected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction
- Available in aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel
- Available in wall-mounted, free-standing, trough, and JIC box
- Engraving, silk-screening, or anodizing services are available
- Custom with cutouts, insulation, hinges, latches, or locks