6255 Halle Drive, Cleveland, Ohio, 44125, United States
Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and modifies production (load bank) test equipment applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics and electronic and electrical testing.
- Tests, troubleshoots, corrects and documents wiring and functional problems in accordance with wiring diagrams and test procedures.
- Tests prototype models according to engineering instructions, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- Interface with both production and engineering personnel to properly record and correct both physical, and design nonconformance issues.
- Program and test PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller) used to control load step applications.
- Set up electronic components and protective circuits per test specifications.
- Develop and build test simulations for engineering.
- Assist in training new testers in test techniques, set-up and operation of test equipment.
- Performs the final inspection operation on all tested units.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 2-year Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent two year college or technical school, or a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of electrical principals and power management.
- Ability to read and follow schematics of complex electrical and mechanical circuits.
- Knowledge of PLC interface, computer programming and networking skills are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of LO/TO and OSHA electrical safety.