Regional Product Specialist
Key responsibilities include the sale of load bank products and services into the assigned territory to both existing and new accounts and providing a customer service level which meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Meet or exceed annual targets for bookings by addressing customer needs as well as through strategic relationships and initiatives.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for the sale of Load Bank Products and Services.
- Promotes load bank products through Training Seminars, Product Presentations, Physical Demonstrations, Digital Experiences, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of competition and communicate key issues to Sales Manager.
- Develop positive relationships with key accounts to foster support for Avtron Load Bank products and services by making regular field sales calls to OEMs, Key Accounts, Engine Dealers, Consulting Engineers, etc.
- Account responsibilities to be coordinated with the load bank Sales Management Team
- Research and generate comprehensive strategic plans for effective penetration into existing and new market segments. Provide management with effective detailed reports and forecasting of new opportunity sales with the support of an existing CRM system.
- Maintain technical competence on all load bank products and services.
- Participate in local trade shows and professional organizations as necessary.
- Track and influence projects from pre-design stage to Preventive maintenance stage.
- Ability to determine and effectively communicate customer application needs and technical product requirements to all aspects of the organization (engineering, contracts, finance, production, and quality assurance) to ensure smooth completion of projects.
- Supply Sales Director with timely reports on the status of your business including opportunities, problems and changes in the marketplace.
- Optimize profits and value for the customer while managing expenses effectively
- Assure that all accounts are contacted on a regular basis, submit reports for appropriate tracking.
- Understand electrical distribution systems and how to apply load bank products.
- Understand the construction industry and our role in the process.
- Identify future opportunities for the sale of products and services that are not currently available from load bank business and communicate to the relevant internal parties.
- Drive CRM initiatives and trainings throughout the area.
Clients, Cross functional teams, Engineers
- Knowledgeable of the power distribution industry and three-phase electricity.
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to a wide audience.
- Computer Proficiency; Microsoft Windows, Office, etc.
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to drive to construction sites and management offices.
- Must be able to traverse grounds and buildings under construction to inspect infrastructure and equipment installations, start-up and commissioning.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum four years sales related experience with a Bachelor’s degree preferably in a related field.
- Experience with Windows software, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of ERP system and order processing
- Working knowledge of CRM (data entry, use, and report generation)