Customer Experience Manager
This position is a bridge between the customer and the company brand, by ensuring that each touchpoint is engaging, efficient, and effective. The position is responsible for all non-Field Sales Touchpoints which could happen either via phone, email, online, etc. Successful candidate will build a clear vision and successfully execute the entire process so company/brand can benefit from improved Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building and Maintaining Profitable relationships with Key Customers.
- Overseeing, Nurturing and Growing relationships with customers handled by the Team.
- Resolving Customer Complaints or Issues quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping Customers aware of load bank Product information, Digital Tools and Processes while ensuring Company is Easy To Do Business With, so we can grow relationship and sales.
- Collaborates in the development of marketing and product plans for Load banks, including the necessary strategy and tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Coordinates with engineering, product management, project management and field sales to develop product specifications to meet customer and industry requirements.
- Directs, manages, and mentors Applications Engineering and Customer Service Groups so they can fulfill customer needs.
- Coordinates price negotiations, product knowledge, technical assistance, and other business activities with field sales offices and customers.
- Participates in Order Review Meetings to monitor product status and help coordinate proper project implementation.
- Indicates product improvements and replacements as dictated by changes in customer requirements, feedback from quality assurance, and competitive actions. Attends and participates in Post implementation Audits on a regular basis.
- Becomes principal promoter of CRM Tools/Programs to help execute Customer Needs speedily and efficiently.
- Provides regular updates to Management about Customer Engagement Activities.
- Keeps technically abreast of changes, advancements, and/or improvements within area of assignment or discipline, incorporating these improvements where applicable.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Participates in customer meeting both internally and externally as necessary, providing presentations and documentation for Load bank Portfolio
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
A 4 year degree is required, preferably in Engineering field.
Eight years of directly related professional level experience. Should have shown significant technical proficiency, potential for planning, good judgment, willingness to accept responsibility, and the ability to communicate, follow through, and give technical direction. Incumbent requires broad understanding of company technologies and product lines. Requires thorough knowledge of the principles and concepts of Employee Management, CRM Tools, Customer Experience Strategies, etc.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows software – Power Point, Excel, Word, Access & Outlook
Solid organizational and interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
Excellent writing and presentational skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
- Travel: The incumbent will be required to travel for business needs which will include airplane or vehicular transport. Use of a rental car in out-of-state locations is required.